eladkal commented on PR #73815:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73815#issuecomment-5927270505
> @eladkal
>
> I just had another look at the other files in the directory for the
snowflake provider hooks, and it appears that `snowflake|_sql_api.py` has the
same prefix as `snowflake_cortex_agent.py` so it appears that the pattern
introduced by AIP-21 is not being consistently applied to all providers. I
could remove the prefix from both but if we already have a precedent for
prefixing snowflake to the files in the provider, is that really needed? It's
your call.
Not near my laptop so I can't look but I assume these files were also
generated intially by AI who used bad patterns as example? There are very few
cases where `{provider_name_prefix}_` is right.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]