basantjamwal commented on issue #74018:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/74018#issuecomment-5932656784

   Hi, I'd like to work on the XCom tab part of this. Could you assign it to me?
   
   I reproduced it on main. The cause is in `XComEntry.tsx`: 
`renderTextWithLinks` splits the text on `\s+` and rejoins the pieces with a 
single space, so newlines are lost before rendering.
   
   Proposed fix:
   - Split with a capture group (`/(\s+)/`) so whitespace is preserved.
   - Set `whiteSpace="pre-wrap"` so newlines render.
   - Add a `maxHeight` with scrolling for very long values, as suggested in the 
issue.
   - Add `overflowWrap="anywhere"` so long strings without spaces don't stretch 
the table.
   
   Links, JSON values and short values should render the same as before. I'll 
add a test too.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to