X33834 commented on PR #73099: URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73099#issuecomment-5946721715
Thanks for the pointer, @molcay. I don't have access to a GCP project with the BigQuery API enabled, so I can't run the system tests from here. If someone on the team can trigger `providers/google/tests/system/google/cloud/bigquery/` on this branch, I'd be glad to look at any failures. To make the change easy to reason about while those run: - `create_table` now normalizes `Table` / `TableReference` / `TableListItem` inputs through `to_api_repr()` before calling the API; the dict path is unchanged, so existing system tests that pass dicts exercise the same code path as before. - The BigQuery unit suite in this PR's CI is green, including the new cases covering each accepted input type. Happy to adjust the implementation if the system tests surface anything. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
