wangxianghu opened a new issue, #4353:
URL: https://github.com/apache/amoro/issues/4353

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [x] I have searched in the 
[issues](https://github.com/apache/amoro/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and found no 
similar issues.
   
   
   ### What would you like to be improved?
   
   when a node can not be leader, its ha state always be INITIALIZING, this 
could easily lead to ambiguity, suggesting that the service is still in the 
initialization process and has not yet reached a stable state.
   
   ### How should we improve?
   
    public void startBaseServices() throws Exception {                          
                                                                                
                                                      
         startRestServices();                                                   
                                                                                
                                                       
         if (IS_MASTER_SLAVE_MODE) {                                            
                                                                                
                                                       
           startOptimizingService();                                            
                                                                                
                                                       
         }                                                                      
                                                                                
                                                       
         haState = HAState.FOLLOWER;                                            
                                                                                
              
     }                                                                          
                                                                                
                                                       
                    
   
   set haState = HAState.FOLLOWER in the end of startBaseServices
   
   ### Are you willing to submit PR?
   
   - [x] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Subtasks
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [x] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to