xxubai opened a new issue, #4354:
URL: https://github.com/apache/amoro/issues/4354

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [x] I have searched the existing issues and found no similar issue.
   
   ### What would you like to be improved?
   
   `EngineType` and `TableProcess` use the default object representation in 
logs, making process and engine entries difficult to identify.
   
   ### How should we improve?
   
   Add concise `toString()` implementations with stable engine, table, action, 
stage, and execution-engine information.
   
   ### Are you willing to submit PR?
   
   - [x] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Subtasks
   
   None.
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [x] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to