This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.
kou pushed a commit to branch main
in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/arrow-site.git
The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/main by this push:
new 7132d4b8209 Bump .ruby-version from 3.0.6 to 3.3.6 (#566)
7132d4b8209 is described below
commit 7132d4b820987aeff0f4453eba83a4cb2fbf5b78
Author: Bryce Mecum <[email protected]>
AuthorDate: Sat Nov 30 03:51:13 2024 -0800
Bump .ruby-version from 3.0.6 to 3.3.6 (#566)
This repo includes a `.ruby-version` file and the Gemfile refers to
this. The site can be built with other Ruby versions but:
1. I think It's best to keep whatever version we specify in
`.ruby-version` to something that's [in
support](https://endoflife.date/ruby). Ruby 3.0.6 is not.
2. Our GHA workflows use
[`ruby/setup-ruby`](https://github.com/ruby/setup-ruby) which uses the
Ruby version specified in `.ruby-version` which is another reason to
specify an in support version of Ruby
I chose Ruby 3.3.6 because it's the latest release as of writing.
I've tested this PR locally by:
- Bundling under Ruby 3.3.6
- Generating the site (`bundle exec generate`)
And all looks good.
---
.ruby-version | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/.ruby-version b/.ruby-version
index b5021469305..9c25013dbb8 100644
--- a/.ruby-version
+++ b/.ruby-version
@@ -1 +1 @@
-3.0.2
+3.3.6