[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3228?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Ismaël Mejía updated BEAM-3228:
-------------------------------
    Fix Version/s:     (was: 2.3.0)

> KinesisMockReadTest is flaky
> ----------------------------
>
>                 Key: BEAM-3228
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3228
>             Project: Beam
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: sdk-java-extensions
>            Reporter: Valentyn Tymofieiev
>            Assignee: Ismaël Mejía
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: flake
>
> The test failed a few times recently in Java PostCommit test suite [1, 2]:
> Please refer to 
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/src/sdks/java/io/kinesis/target/surefire-reports
>  for the individual test results.
> Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date]-jvmRun[N].dump, 
> [date].dumpstream and [date]-jvmRun[N].dumpstream.
> The forked VM terminated without properly saying goodbye. VM crash or 
> System.exit called?
> Command was /bin/sh -c cd 
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/src/sdks/java/io/kinesis
>  && /usr/local/asfpackages/java/jdk1.8.0_152/jre/bin/java 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter 
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/src/sdks/java/io/kinesis/target/surefire
>  2017-11-17T21-31-27_966-jvmRun1 surefire8885947147781365641tmp 
> surefire_234035066469521508403tmp
> Error occurred in starting fork, check output in log
> Process Exit Code: 1
> Crashed tests:
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisMockReadTest
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: The forked VM 
> terminated without properly saying goodbye. VM crash or System.exit called?
> Command was /bin/sh -c cd 
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/src/sdks/java/io/kinesis
>  && /usr/local/asfpackages/java/jdk1.8.0_152/jre/bin/java 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter 
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/src/sdks/java/io/kinesis/target/surefire
>  2017-11-17T21-31-27_966-jvmRun1 surefire8885947147781365641tmp 
> surefire_234035066469521508403tmp
> Error occurred in starting fork, check output in log
> Process Exit Code: 1
> Crashed tests:
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisMockReadTest
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:679)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:533)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:279)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:243)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeProvider(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:1077)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:907)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:785)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
>       at 
> org.jvnet.hudson.maven3.launcher.Maven33Launcher.main(Maven33Launcher.java:129)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>       at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchStandard(Launcher.java:330)
>       at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:238)
>       at jenkins.maven3.agent.Maven33Main.launch(Maven33Main.java:176)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>       at hudson.maven.Maven3Builder.call(Maven3Builder.java:139)
>       at hudson.maven.Maven3Builder.call(Maven3Builder.java:70)
>       at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:181)
>       at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:52)
>       at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:336)
>       at 
> hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> [1] 
> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Beam/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/5261/consoleFull
> [2] 
> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Beam/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/5259/consoleFull



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to