[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3605?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Ismaël Mejía reassigned BEAM-3605:
----------------------------------

    Assignee: Paweł Kaczmarczyk  (was: Alexey Romanenko)

> Kinesis ShardReadersPoolTest shouldForgetClosedShardIterator failure
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: BEAM-3605
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3605
>             Project: Beam
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: sdk-java-extensions
>            Reporter: Kenneth Knowles
>            Assignee: Paweł Kaczmarczyk
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: flake, sickbay
>             Fix For: 2.4.0
>
>          Time Spent: 2h 50m
>  Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> Here's one:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_GradleBuild/1758/testReport/junit/org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis/ShardReadersPoolTest/shouldForgetClosedShardIterator/
> Filing all test failures as "Critical" so we can sickbay or fix.
> The Jenkins build will get GC'd so here is the error:
> {code}
> java.lang.AssertionError: 
> Expecting:
>   <["shard1", "shard2"]>
> to contain only:
>   <["shard2"]>
> but the following elements were unexpected:
>   <["shard1"]>
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPoolTest.shouldForgetClosedShardIterator(ShardReadersPoolTest.java:270)
> {code}
> and stderr
> {code}
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:16 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:16 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:16 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:16 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:19 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:19 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:23 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException: Shard iterator 
> reached end of the shard: streamName=null, shardId=shard1
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardRecordsIterator.readNextBatch(ShardRecordsIterator.java:70)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool.readLoop(ShardReadersPool.java:121)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool.lambda$startReadingShards$0(ShardReadersPool.java:112)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:23 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:23 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard2 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException: Shard iterator 
> reached end of the shard: streamName=null, shardId=shard2
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardRecordsIterator.readNextBatch(ShardRecordsIterator.java:70)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool.readLoop(ShardReadersPool.java:121)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool.lambda$startReadingShards$0(ShardReadersPool.java:112)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:23 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool stop
> INFO: Closing shard iterators pool
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> WARNING: Transient exception occurred.
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.TransientKinesisException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Shard iterator for shard1 shard is closed, finishing the read loop
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.KinesisShardClosedException
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:24 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:26 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool stop
> INFO: Closing shard iterators pool
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:26 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> WARNING: Thread was interrupted, finishing the read loop
> java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
>       at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPoolTest.lambda$shouldInterruptKinesisReadingAndStopShortly$0(ShardReadersPoolTest.java:150)
>       at 
> org.mockito.internal.stubbing.StubbedInvocationMatcher.answer(StubbedInvocationMatcher.java:34)
>       at 
> org.mockito.internal.handler.MockHandlerImpl.handle(MockHandlerImpl.java:91)
>       at 
> org.mockito.internal.handler.NullResultGuardian.handle(NullResultGuardian.java:29)
>       at 
> org.mockito.internal.handler.InvocationNotifierHandler.handle(InvocationNotifierHandler.java:38)
>       at 
> org.mockito.internal.creation.MethodInterceptorFilter.intercept(MethodInterceptorFilter.java:51)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardRecordsIterator$$EnhancerByMockitoWithCGLIB$$791f33eb.readNextBatch(<generated>)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool.readLoop(ShardReadersPool.java:121)
>       at 
> org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool.lambda$startReadingShards$0(ShardReadersPool.java:112)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:26 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> Feb 01, 2018 11:24:26 PM org.apache.beam.sdk.io.kinesis.ShardReadersPool 
> readLoop
> INFO: Kinesis Shard read loop has finished
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to