Brijesh-Thakkar opened a new pull request, #26914:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/26914

   # Description
   
   This pull request introduces support for scanning, parsing, and validating 
body type flows in client-side `rest-openapi:` producer URIs 
(`rest-openapi:specification#operationId(?params)`) within the Camel DSL 
validator framework.
   
   ### Summary of Changes
   - **`OpenApiVerbs.java`**:
     - Added `REST_OPENAPI_URI_PATTERN` regex matching to parse `rest-openapi:` 
endpoints and isolate `operationId` values cleanly from URI query parameters.
     - Expanded bodyless HTTP verb detection (`WITHOUT_BODY`) to consistently 
handle `get`, `delete`, `head`, `options`, and `trace`.
     - Added safe parsing and error handling when loading OpenAPI 
specifications.
   - **`BodyTypeFlow.java`**: Integrated `rest-openapi:` endpoints into body 
flow analysis to ensure bodyless operations are correctly identified and 
handled during route validation.
   - **`OpenApiBodyFlowTest.java`**: Added unit tests covering client-side 
OpenAPI producer endpoint resolution and body type flow behavior.
   
   # Target
   
   - [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4 
uses the `main` branch)
   
   # Tracking
   - [x] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked 
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for 
the change (usually before you start working on it).
   
   # Apache Camel coding standards and style
   
   - [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful 
subject line and body.
   - [ ] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally from root folder 
and I have committed all auto-generated changes.
   
   # AI-assisted contributions
   
   - [x] If this PR includes AI-generated code, commits have proper 
co-authorship attribution (e.g., `Co-authored-by` trailers) and the PR 
description identifies the AI tool used.
   
   ---
   *AI Usage:* Code implementation and debugging were assisted by OpenAI Codex; 
initial review, discussion, and PR preparation were assisted by Gemini.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to