Brijesh-Thakkar commented on PR #27100:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27100#issuecomment-5916009921
Thanks @davsclaus, that makes sense, and I agree a second top-level command
isn't needed now that camel overview is in. I'll leave this PR as a draft and
won't rebase it.
I'd like to take the body-origin part into camel overview in a new PR: a
per-route "body from" line plus a body-never-set finding, reusing
BodyTypeFlow (the analyze/check split from this PR) so overview and
camel validate give the same answer.
Two questions so I do it the way you want:
Should I use a new JIRA issue or keep CAMEL-24956?
Should the body-never-set finding appear in the same findings list as
missing-route and unreferenced, with the same severity?
Thanks also @gnodet-bot and @oscerd for the reviews.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]