mionker commented on PR #27173:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27173#issuecomment-6024582388

   I push a commit to my fork with a lot of updates and additions. I have 
addressed a lot of the points that were raised. I have to do through the 
original and the updated issues to double check that all point have been fixed. 
While writing my tests I noticed what might be an issue with the reconnect() 
method in JmsExclusiveTestSupport. The reconnect method calls 
getService().restart() to force a broker restart, but as far as I can tell it 
calls restart() on AbstractArtemisEmbeddedService which does nothing. Therefore 
for my test I ended up mimicking  the logic in SjmsConnectionRecoveryTest to 
force a connection reset.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to