oscerd commented on PR #27503:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27503#issuecomment-6078077618

   Following up on the caveat in my previous comment: the `build` job (the 
regen / uncommitted-changes check) has now **passed** on `8282a79` — [run 
37908657275](https://github.com/apache/camel/actions/runs/37908657275/job/113748195936),
 3m29s.
   
   That is the definitive answer I said I could not give locally. CI 
regenerated against a full reactor and found no uncommitted changes, so the 
committed `SecurityUtils.java` is exactly generator output — the 
`mongodbsslinvalidhostnameallowed` / `kafkashare` removals I saw locally were 
indeed an artifact of those modules being absent from my local `~/.m2`, and 
nothing more.
   
   The two JDK matrix jobs (`build (17, false)`, `build (25, false)`) are still 
running.
   
   _Claude Code on behalf of @oscerd_


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to