Author: rdonkin
Date: Fri Dec 6 09:02:35 2013
New Revision: 1548439
URL: http://svn.apache.org/r1548439
Log:
Delete javaDocs in Test.
Modified:
creadur/rat/branches/gsoc/apache-rat-core/src/test/java/org/apache/rat/analysis/generation/JavaDocLicenseNotRequiredTest.java
Modified:
creadur/rat/branches/gsoc/apache-rat-core/src/test/java/org/apache/rat/analysis/generation/JavaDocLicenseNotRequiredTest.java
URL:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/creadur/rat/branches/gsoc/apache-rat-core/src/test/java/org/apache/rat/analysis/generation/JavaDocLicenseNotRequiredTest.java?rev=1548439&r1=1548438&r2=1548439&view=diff
==============================================================================
---
creadur/rat/branches/gsoc/apache-rat-core/src/test/java/org/apache/rat/analysis/generation/JavaDocLicenseNotRequiredTest.java
(original)
+++
creadur/rat/branches/gsoc/apache-rat-core/src/test/java/org/apache/rat/analysis/generation/JavaDocLicenseNotRequiredTest.java
Fri Dec 6 09:02:35 2013
@@ -39,47 +39,25 @@ import org.junit.Test;
*/
public class JavaDocLicenseNotRequiredTest {
- /** The license. */
private static IHeaderMatcher license;
- /**
- * Sets the up.
- */
@Before
public void setUp() {
license = new JavaDocLicenseNotRequired();
}
- /**
- * Test match index doc license.
- *
- * @throws IOException
- * Signals that an I/O exception has occurred.
- */
@Test
public void testMatchIndexDocLicense() throws IOException {
final boolean result = readAndMatch("index.html");
assertTrue("Is a javadoc", result);
}
- /**
- * Test match class doc license.
- *
- * @throws IOException
- * Signals that an I/O exception has occurred.
- */
@Test
public void testMatchClassDocLicense() throws IOException {
final boolean result = readAndMatch("ArchiveElement.html");
assertTrue("Is a javadoc", result);
}
- /**
- * Test match non java doc license.
- *
- * @throws IOException
- * Signals that an I/O exception has occurred.
- */
@Test
public void testMatchNonJavaDocLicense() throws IOException {
final boolean result = readAndMatch("notjavadoc.html");