SnowMoon-Dev opened a new issue, #2150: URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2150
### Search before asking - [X] I had searched in the [issues](https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and found no similar issues. ### What happened For this date format 2022-06-09T11:53:14+00:00 is currently not supported, and the error message is parsing time "2022-06-09T11:53:14+00:00" as "2006-01-02T15 :04:05.000-07:00": cannot parse "00" as "000" ### What you expected to happen Support date format ### How to reproduce 1. Verified by iso8601time_test.go ### Anything else _No response_ ### Version main ### Are you willing to submit PR? - [X] Yes I am willing to submit a PR! ### Code of Conduct - [X] I agree to follow this project's [Code of Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct) -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
