abeizn opened a new issue, #2153:
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2153

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [X] I had searched in the 
[issues](https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and 
found no similar issues.
   
   
   ### What happened
   
   Jenkins run subtask `collectApiBuilds`, you can find the 
lake._raw_jenkins_api_builds input parameter is NULL.
   
   ### What you expected to happen
   
   the lake._raw_jenkins_api_builds input parameter is  not NULL.
   
   ### How to reproduce
   
   run 
   `go run plugins/jenkins/jenkins.go -c 1 -t=collectApiBuilds`
   
   ### Anything else
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Version
   
   main
   
   ### Are you willing to submit PR?
   
   - [X] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [X] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to