vincio71 opened a new pull request, #8828:
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/pull/8828

   ### Summary
   Bitbucket Cloud returns timestamps with 6-digit microsecond precision (e.g. 
`2025-09-15T08:53:36.337932+00:00`). The PR extractor stored `created_on` and 
`updated_on` directly as `time.Time`, which caused a `time.ParseError` during 
extraction because Go's `json.Unmarshal` uses RFC3339 — a format that does not 
accept microseconds.
   
   ### Fix
   - Add microsecond format (6-digit fractional seconds) to `DateTimeFormats` 
in `Iso8601Time`
   - Change `BitbucketCreatedAt`/`BitbucketUpdatedAt` in 
`BitbucketApiPullRequest` struct from `time.Time` to `*common.Iso8601Time`
   - All files formatted with `gofmt -s`
   
   ### Does this close any open issues?
   Closes #8708
   
   ### Pre Checklist
   - [x] I have read through the Contributing Documentation
   - [x] I have added relevant tests
   - [x] I have added relevant documentation


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to