vbhanuchander-lang commented on PR #9038:
URL: https://github.com/apache/devlake/pull/9038#issuecomment-5247027197

   `unit-test` is fixed in 7e57c1f.
   
   `Test_GetPluginTablesInfo` compares the plugin's declared tables against the 
ones its migrations create, and I had added the new table without registering 
it:
   
   ```
   table_info_test.go:121: The following tables are not returned by the 
TablesInfo method
       _tool_github_issue_field_values
   ```
   
   Added `GithubIssueFieldValue{}` to `Github.GetTablesInfo()`. I could not run 
that test on my machine — the `plugins` package needs libgit2 to build — so I 
ran it inside the `mericodev/lake-builder` image the job itself uses, rather 
than pushing and hoping:
   
   ```
   ok  github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/plugins  0.243s
   ```
   
   Everything else in that run was already green, including the new e2e test on 
**both** engines:
   
   | Check | Result |
   |---|---|
   | `e2e-mysql` | ✅ |
   | `e2e-postgres` | ✅ |
   | `lint` (golangci) | ✅ |
   | `migration-script-lint` | ✅ |
   | `check Apache license header` | ✅ |
   | `commit-msg` | ✅ |
   | `notice-year-check`, `grafana`, `yaml-lint` | ✅ |
   
   Worth noting the e2e test passing on Postgres as well as MySQL, since the 
mapping query uses `LOWER(field_name) in ?` and I had only exercised it against 
MySQL locally.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to