chovy-3012 opened a new issue, #18666:
URL: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/18666

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [x] I had searched in the 
[issues](https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and 
found no similar feature requirement.
   
   
   ### Description
   
   The workflow definition list page 
(/projects/{projectCode}/workflow/definitions) currently always returns rows 
ordered by update_time descending, with no way for the user to change the 
ordering. This issue proposes adding single-column server-side sorting on the 
Name, Create time, and Update time columns. Clicking a column header cycles 
ascending → descending → cleared; when cleared (or on an unrecognized field), 
the list reverts to the existing default order (update_time desc), so current 
behavior is preserved.
   
   Use case As a user managing a project with many workflow definitions, I want 
to reorder the workflow definition list by clicking the Name / Create time / 
Update time column header so that I can quickly locate a specific workflow by 
name, or surface the most recently created / updated ones. Today the order is 
fixed to "most recently updated first", which makes it hard to browse workflows 
alphabetically or to inspect creation/recency order.
   
   Related issues None.
   
   ### Are you willing to submit a PR?
   
   - [x] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [x] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
[email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to