chovy-3012 opened a new issue, #47:
URL: https://github.com/apache/doris-spark-connector/issues/47

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [X] I had searched in the 
[issues](https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and 
found no similar issues.
   
   
   ### Version
   
   master
   
   ### What's Wrong?
   
   `spark stream write to doris`
   I have to convert `stream dataframe` to JSON before writing to Doris.
   But I don't  need to do that in `batch dataframe` writing to Doris
   
   eg:
   ```scala
       df.selectExpr("CAST(timestamp AS STRING)", "CAST(partition as INT)")
         // I have to convert `stream dataframe` to JSON
         .toJSON
         .writeStream
         .format("doris")
         .option("checkpointLocation", "/tmp/test")
         .option("doris.table.identifier", dorisTable)
         .option("doris.fenodes", dorisFeNodes)
         .option("user", dorisUser)
         .option("password", dorisPwd)
         .start().awaitTermination()
       spark.stop()
   ```
   
   
   ### What You Expected?
   
   eg:
   ```scala
       df.selectExpr("CAST(timestamp AS STRING)", "CAST(partition as INT)")
         // no need to convert `stream dataframe` to JSON
         // .toJSON
         .writeStream
         .format("doris")
         .option("checkpointLocation", "/tmp/test")
         .option("doris.table.identifier", dorisTable)
         .option("doris.fenodes", dorisFeNodes)
         .option("user", dorisUser)
         .option("password", dorisPwd)
         .start().awaitTermination()
       spark.stop()
   ```
   
   ### How to Reproduce?
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Anything Else?
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Are you willing to submit PR?
   
   - [X] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [X] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to