clintropolis commented on a change in pull request #8089: add CachingClusteredClient benchmark, refactor some stuff URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/8089#discussion_r304610978
########## File path: core/src/main/java/org/apache/druid/collections/CombiningFunction.java ########## @@ -17,11 +17,10 @@ * under the License. */ -package org.apache.druid.java.util.common.guava.nary; +package org.apache.druid.collections; -/** - */ -public interface BinaryFn<Type1, Type2, OutType> +@FunctionalInterface +public interface CombiningFunction<T> Review comment: Ah, good point. All of our custom functions gave me tunnel vision and I forgot that Java exists 😅. I don't think the existence of `CombiningFunction` is really justified since it's just for vanity/cosmetic reasons to clarify what it's doing, which I don't think are necessary. ---------------------------------------------------------------- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] With regards, Apache Git Services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
