shuqi7 commented on issue #7564: Add segment timeline chart in datasource view URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7564#issuecomment-513102489 @vogievetsky I'm trying to resolve the conflict but I'm getting the error as below when `npm start.` I got the same error even if I'm at the latest master branch. `Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127.0.0.1:18081 at Object._errnoException (util.js:1022:11) at _exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1044:20) at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1367:14) at listenInCluster (net.js:1408:12) at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.doListen [as callback] (net.js:1517:7) at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:97:10) npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE npm ERR! errno 1 npm ERR! [email protected] start: `webpack-dev-server --hot --open` npm ERR! Exit status 1 npm ERR! npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] start script. npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above. `
---------------------------------------------------------------- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] With regards, Apache Git Services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
