ayush786hack commented on issue #12436:
URL: https://github.com/apache/gravitino/issues/12436#issuecomment-5749133446

   Hi ,
   
   I would like to work on this issue. I have implemented the OAuth2 
`client_secret_basic` authentication flow support in both Java and Python 
clients locally and added the required unit tests.
   
   The changes include:
   - Adding `OAuth2ClientAuthenticationMethod` support
   - Supporting `client_secret_basic` with HTTP Basic Authorization header
   - Maintaining existing `client_secret_post` behavior
   - Adding test coverage for both implementations
   
   I have verified the changes with:
   - Java OAuth2 token provider tests
   - Python OAuth2 token provider tests
   
   Could you please assign this issue to me? I would like to continue with the 
implementation and submit a PR.
   
   Thanks!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to