ben-manes commented on issue #13580: URL: https://github.com/apache/gravitino/issues/13580#issuecomment-5882995625
Can you please upgrade to v3 (jdk-11 based), as your project appears to be on v2 (jdk-8 based)? The description makes it unclear if the blocking is due to Caffeine or the application's locks. Even though the cache is not intended to have reentrancy where a listener writes back into the cache, where feasible I have tried to make it compatible. I may have fixed an issue you ran into here or there could be new ones I introduced. If you can reproduce it on the latest release then I will expedite a resolution. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
