mmmmxa commented on issue #4105:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iggy/issues/4105#issuecomment-5620193324

   @slbotbm This testing is very much makeshift but here it is.
   
   - I set up an EC2 instance and an S3 bucket. The instance is given a role 
that allows it to write to the bucket.
   - I wrote a docker compose configuration off of version of the code 
submitted in #3658. This version introduces a management for the plugins in the 
connectors container. 
   - I have created a delta table in the destination S3 bucket with a tiny 
python script. This table is configured to be written into in the connector 
configuration.
   
   This setup allows for Iggy to write into the bucket from an EC2 instance.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to