Reasonable-Solutions opened a new issue, #4230:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iggy/issues/4230

   ### Bug description
   
   I was running a soak over from our other pipelines and ran into some issues 
after doing a leader restart (part of the soak). 
   
   Repro and fix https://github.com/Reasonable-Solutions/iggy-repro 
   maybe related to #4073? 
   
   ### Affected area / component
   
   Clustering / replication
   
   ### Deployment
   
   Compiled from source
   
   ### Versions
   
   362bd78295fc5df085e8410c77fe2ff29c71256b
   
   ### Hardware / environment
   
   A pile of HP z2 workstaions, some 20 core intel cpu, 64gb ram, 4tb nvme per 
node. 
   
   ### Sample code
   
   see the repro in the issue 
   
   ### Logs
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Iggy server config
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Reproduction
   
   see the repro 
   
   ### Contribution
   
   - [x] I'm willing to submit a pull request to fix this bug
   
   ### Good first issue
   
   - [ ] I think this could be a good first issue for a new contributor


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to