ParthibanRajasekaran commented on issue #4322:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iggy/issues/4322#issuecomment-5887793516

   @hubcio I’d like to work on this. I’ve traced the existing 
`ConfigEnvMappings` implementation and the configuration roots used by 
`iggy-server`, `iggy-connectors`, and `iggy-mcp`.
   
   My proposed approach is to add a shared enumeration layer over the generated 
mappings, normalize indexed segments and connector/plugin templates, then wire 
the flag into each binary as an early exit before banners, dotenv/config 
loading, runtime creation, plugins, filesystem changes, or networking. I’ll 
cover the specified mapping inclusions/exclusions and subprocess behavior.
   
   I’ll keep `iggy-gateway-kafka` out of scope, following @ryerraguntla’s 
clarification that it does not currently use the `configs` crate.
   
   Since this touches the public CLI and connectors, could you please confirm 
that this approach matches the intended design and assign the issue to me 
before I begin?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to