|
||||||||
|
This message is automatically generated by JIRA. If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators. For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira |
||||||||
- [jira] [Created] (OODT-458) Allow XML namespaces ... Ross Laidlaw (JIRA)
- [jira] [Commented] (OODT-458) Allow XML name... Ross Laidlaw (JIRA)
- [jira] [Updated] (OODT-458) Allow XML namesp... Chris A. Mattmann (JIRA)
- [jira] [Updated] (OODT-458) Allow XML namesp... Ross Laidlaw (JIRA)
- [jira] [Updated] (OODT-458) Allow XML namesp... Chris A. Mattmann (JIRA)
- [jira] [Updated] (OODT-458) Allow XML namesp... Ross Laidlaw (JIRA)

(I transferred this comment over from OODT-449):
I've been experimenting with some ideas to implement Paul's suggestion for namespaces. I have a solution that appears to be working. Here are the steps I took:
1) Added Paul's namespace tags to the georss-config.xml file, as follows:
private List<RSSNamespace> namespaces;4) Added new constants to the RSSConfigReaderMetKeys interface:
5) Updated the RSSConfigReader class to read in the namespace tags:
6) Updated the doIt() method in the RSSProductServlet class to process the list of namespace tags and add any namespaces to the rss tag of the output:
7) Tested the output:
The results showed that the namespaces defined in georss-config.xml are now being added to the 'rss' tag of the output, as follows: