[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-802?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13858542#comment-13858542
 ] 

Yannick Warnier edited comment on OPENMEETINGS-802 at 12/30/13 3:31 AM:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just tried with nusoap and the result is the same: -1
Hopefully the following might help a bit: when trying to load (through REST) 
the getRooms webservice with a sessionId opened by the soap user: 
openmeetings/services/RoomService/getRooms?SID=58f7aca25fa39b7ed4d222ec98f7b0bb&start=2&max=25&orderby=name&asc=0

I get :
{code:xml}
<soapenv:Reason>
  <soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">Exception occurred while trying to invoke 
service method getRooms</soapenv:Text>
</soapenv:Reason>
{code}


was (Author: ywarnier):
I just tried with nusoap and the result is the same: -1

> Integration with Chamilo LMS
> ----------------------------
>
>                 Key: OPENMEETINGS-802
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-802
>             Project: Openmeetings
>          Issue Type: New Feature
>          Components: SOAP/REST API
>            Reporter: Yannick Warnier
>            Priority: Trivial
>              Labels: plugin
>   Original Estimate: 168h
>  Remaining Estimate: 168h
>
> We (at Chamilo/BeezNest) are currently developing a first plugin for 
> OpenMeetings, to be integrated to Chamilo LMS 1.9.8.
> This is just a placeholder so nobody has to dedicate time on this at the same 
> time (or if you do, let me know so I can add you to the team).



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.5#6160)

Reply via email to