unbridled-41 commented on PR #4950: URL: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/pull/4950#issuecomment-5776760283
Closing this as a duplicate: @Frun1na filed issue #4928 and PR #4927 for the same defect while I was writing this, and #4927 implements the same change — a `DLQMessagePageVO` carrying `truncated`/`failedQueueCount`/`limit` alongside the page. I had checked the DLQ provider and controller for open PRs but not `web/src/pages/instance/dlq.tsx`, and my keyword searches ran before I settled on this candidate, so neither the issue nor #4927 surfaced. Deleting the branch; #4927 is the fix to review. The one difference worth recording, in case it is useful for #4927: this version also propagates the flags into `RocketMQDLQProvider.listMessages`'s `failedQueueCount` (the per-queue failure the scan swallows) and updates `MessageQueryDlqToolHandler`, and it added `RocketMQDLQProviderTest.listMessagesReportsTheQueuesItCouldNotReadTest` plus a DLQPage test for the drawer warning. Nothing here is needed if #4927 covers the same ground. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
