Metastarx commented on PR #11197:
URL: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/pull/11197#issuecomment-5891918444

   Thanks for the review. Responses below, against the updated head `1202a175`.
   
   **Malformed Javadoc references (warning)** — I could not reproduce this on 
the current head. Both new files use only `{@code ...}` and `{@link ...}`; 
there are no literal paths inside braces. `javadoc -Xdoclint:all,-missing` on 
`DocsDependencyChecker.java` and `DependencyDeclaration.java` completes with no 
doclint error, and `javac -Xlint:all` is clean too. If the finding was produced 
from an earlier revision, it no longer applies; otherwise, could you point at 
the exact string you saw? I am happy to fix it if it is still there.
   
   **Manual `Stream` management (warning)** — fixed. `markdownDocuments()` now 
opens the stream in a `try`-with-resources block, so a failing `collect` cannot 
leak it.
   
   **`provided` / `apk` (suggestion)** — I would rather keep the list as it is. 
Gradle's own 7.0 upgrade guide documents the removal of `compile` / `runtime` 
and the `test*` variants; `provided` and `apk` are Android plugin 
configurations, and mapping them here would tell readers to use a replacement 
the Gradle guide does not state. I am fine to extend the checker separately if 
you want them covered, but I do not want to assert a replacement I cannot point 
at upstream.
   
   **`ROCKETMQ_GROUP` and `user.dir` (suggestions)** — leaving both alone for 
now. The version-consistency rule exists because several quick-start pages 
document the same `org.apache.rocketmq` artifact, so making the group 
configurable would add a knob nothing sets. Likewise, Surefire runs each module 
with the module directory as the working directory, so the upward walk is 
deterministic in the build; a system-property override would only matter for 
IDE runs, which the synthetic-document tests already cover.
   
   **Verification of the current head**
   
   - `mvn -pl test test -Dtest=DocsDependencyCheckerTest` -> Tests run: 9, 
Failures: 0, Errors: 0
   - `mvn -pl test validate` -> 0 Checkstyle violations
   - `javadoc -Xdoclint:all,-missing` and `javac -Xlint:all` -> no warnings or 
errors
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to