X-LightYear commented on PR #5013:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/pull/5013#issuecomment-5931180431

   @lizhimins Updated, thanks. I rebuilt #5013 on the latest `rocketmq-studio` 
base and mirrored the stable-ID fallback for Tencent ACL rules: numeric IDs 
remain unchanged, while Tencent rules fall back to their principal, matching 
the existing `AclService.getRule` lookup semantics. The output-contract 
regression now exercises both `rmq.acl.list` and `rmq.acl.get`; Tencent users 
continue to fall back to username, so both projections provide stable non-null 
IDs. I also inspected #5022: it remains open and still asserts a null Tencent 
user-update id with a workaround schema. I documented that it should be rebased 
after #5013 lands and remove that workaround; no duplicate production fix was 
added there. Focused ACL/MCP/provider tests: 109 passed; Checkstyle, compile, 
and package with the existing binary-license gate skipped passed. The 
unsuppressed package gate is environment-blocked because `python3` is 
unavailable on Windows.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to