This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.
piotrz pushed a commit to branch master
in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/royale-asjs.wiki.git
The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
new 0278de0 Update Moonshine IDE setup instruction with information
related to newest release
0278de0 is described below
Author: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
AuthorDate: Mon Feb 12 10:37:13 2018 +0100
Update Moonshine IDE setup instruction with information related to newest
Moonshine-IDE.md | 12 +++++-------
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Moonshine-IDE.md b/Moonshine-IDE.md
index 1a62c63..28ac36a 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,17 @@
Follow these instructions to use [Moonshine IDE](http://moonshine-ide.com/)
for developing Apache Royale applications.
partially support Apache Royale. In the upcoming version 1.8.0, the existing
issues should be fixed.
+Apache Royale has been started fully supported in Moonshine IDE
If you find any problems or would like to propose new features in Moonshine
IDE, please raise a new issue on the project's
# Add the Royale SDK
1. Start Moonshine IDE and open its settings by clicking "**File**" menu and
2. Navigate to the "**Default SDK**".
- - In the "**Default Apache Flex or FlexJS SDK**" section, choose
+ - In the "**Default Apache Flex, Apache FlexJS/Royale or Feathers SDK**"
section, choose "**Change**".
- Click on the "**+**" button to locate the directory of the downloaded
-### Notable Known Issues
-Moonshine IDE currently is not fully compatible with Apache Royale compiler,
because Nightly build include `fxg-base-class` option that did not exists in
compiler 0.8.0 which has been used in IDE for code completion support. A
temporary workaround which allows to have full experience of usage is to remove
line `<fxg-base-class>flash.display.Sprite</fxg-base-class>` from file
`frameworks\flex-config.xml` downloaded Royale SDK.
# Create Royale project
- 1. In the "**Home**" tab, choose "**Flex Browser Project(FlexJS)**".
+ 1. In the "**Home**" tab, choose "**Flex Browser Project(FlexJS, Royale)**".
2. Choose from drop down list "**Select Template Type**" - "**Royale Browser
3. Click on the "**Create**" button.
@@ -24,8 +21,9 @@ Moonshine IDE currently is not fully compatible with Apache
Royale compiler, bec
> This directory is missing the Moonshine project configuration files.
> Do you want to generate a new project by locating existing source?
- 2. In the "**Select Template Type**" section, choose "**Flex Browser Project
+ 2. In the "**Select Template Type**" section, choose "**Royale Browser
3. Make sure that you have a "**Project with existing source**" selected.
+ 4. Change "**Project name**".
4. Locate "**Main source folder**".
5. Locate "**Main application file**".
6. Click on the "**Create**" button.
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact