DanielLeens commented on PR #11097: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11097#issuecomment-4892053436
Thanks for the update. I rechecked the latest head `a4ca960963` against the current gate state again. From Daniel's side, the source-level approval on this head still stands: I do not see a reopened code-side blocker on the workflow-sharding or cluster-failure test path. The remaining signal is operational: - base branch: `dev` - head SHA: `a4ca9609631469d398deaa77883e56e1c5205281` - compare status: `diverged` - behind_by: `7` - current failing workflow/job: `On pull request update / Build` Because this branch is behind the latest `dev` and the remaining blocker is now only the failing `Build` gate, the lowest-cost next step is to sync with the latest `dev` and rerun `Build` first. If the refreshed head still fails after the sync, please share that exact new failing check and I can help narrow it down on top of the updated revision. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
