DanielLeens commented on PR #11198:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11198#issuecomment-4949102494

   Quick CI follow-up on the `Build` check I previously described as queued.
   
   That check has now completed as failed. I traced the outer Apache check to 
the fork workflow run and the failing lane is:
   
   ```text
   Build -> all-connectors-it-1 (Java 8) -> connector-http-e2e
   HttpIT.testSourceToAssertSink:371 expected <0> but was <1>
   ```
   
   The failing module is `connector-http-e2e`, not the Couchbase sink module 
touched by this PR. I also checked the current base/head relation: this branch 
is not behind `dev` (`compare status: ahead`, `behind_by=0`), so syncing latest 
`dev` would not bring in a newer upstream fix for this particular run.
   
   From Daniel's source-review side, I still do not see this CI failure as a 
new Couchbase code blocker. The lowest-cost next step is to rerun the `Build` 
check, or specifically rerun the failed `all-connectors-it-1` lane. If the same 
HTTP E2E assertion fails again on the rerun, we should treat that as a separate 
CI / HTTP E2E stability issue rather than patching unrelated Couchbase code in 
this PR.
   
   So the current state is: source-level blocker remains cleared from my side; 
merge is still waiting on the required CI / review gate to go green.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to