goutamadwant commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5068443028

   Thanks for the review @SEZ9 I synced the branch with the latest and removed 
the generic object deserialization from ReportCdcProgressOperation.
   
   CDC progress reports now use an explicit wire codec for the known fields. I 
also added coverage for reader and enumerator reports, exact and best effort 
positions, active split details, empty batches, and malformed collection counts.
   
   I rechecked HybridSplitAssigner against dev as well. No existing constructor 
or method signature is removed or changed. The diff only adds 
CdcEnumeratorProgressSource and getCdcEnumeratorProgress(...). If the concern 
is about exposing the new interface on this public class rather than 
compatibility with an existing signature, please let me know.
   
   This PR does not add or change any connector configuration, so there is no 
config documentation update.
   
   I verified locally on Java 11. The focused tests passed and the full 
engine-server suite completed with 364 tests, 0 failures, and 0 errors. Let me 
know if there are any other suggestions/comments. thanks! 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to