DanielLeens commented on PR #11568: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11568#issuecomment-5129169389
Thanks for the update. I rechecked the current head `98cadbcec33f` against the latest `dev`. This branch is currently `diverged` (`ahead_by=2`, `behind_by=13`), and the current `Build` check is `FAILURE`: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/90308558615 The latest `dev` branch has a newer green `On pull request update` run (https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/actions/runs/30529407120, head `40700ad6241a`), so this CI signal is not very actionable on the stale PR head yet. The lowest-cost next step is to sync with the latest `dev` and rerun the failing check first. If it still fails after the sync, please share the new failing check link and I can help narrow it down against the updated head. From Daniel's source review side I do not see a new code-side blocker on the unchanged head; this follow-up is about the current CI/upstream-sync gate. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
