DanielLeens commented on PR #11496:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11496#issuecomment-5200400843

   Thanks so much for the detailed update, and congrats on the progress! It is 
great to hear the two-layer `parseUserValue` approach (try Jackson first, then 
fall back to `ParameterSplitter` plus recursive element parsing) is passing 
your local tests for both quoted and unquoted arrays — that direction sounds 
like exactly what is needed to restore the legacy bracket-list behavior (the 
`-i key=[a,b,c]` case I flagged earlier) while keeping the new JSON-map support 
working.
   
   I do not see a new commit on the PR yet, so I have not started a fresh 
review — I will hold off until the updated code is pushed rather than re-review 
the existing head again. Once you push the final commit, I will re-review the 
complete diff, including whether the fallback path also resolves the 
escaped-quote case inside JSON string values and whether the new E2E tests can 
reliably deliver their inputs through the test harness.
   
   No rush at all — take the time you need to finish the CI suite over the 
weekend, and feel free to tag me once the commit is up so I can take another 
look.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to