davidzollo commented on PR #11613:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11613#issuecomment-5330481303

   I traced the current blocker on this PR to Spotless only.
   
   I prepared a formatting-only fix, but GitHub returned `403` when I tried to 
push directly to `danielnadean/seatunnel:davidzollo_11579-webui-operations` 
from `DanielLeens`, so I could not update this branch in place.
   
   Prepared fix:
   - branch: `DanielLeens:davidzollo_pr11613-spotless-fix`
   - commit: 
https://github.com/DanielLeens/seatunnel/commit/c782fdd65a4c054bb655ec9e48a455f13e8bf0e9
   
   Scope of the fix:
   - `JettyService.java`: apply Spotless line wrapping
   - `HttpServiceStatusServlet.java`: apply Spotless import ordering / blank 
line formatting
   
   Local validation on the formatted tree:
   - `./mvnw --batch-mode --quiet --no-snapshot-updates -pl 
seatunnel-engine/seatunnel-engine-server clean spotless:check`
   - `git diff --check`
   
   Cherry-picking that commit onto this PR branch should clear the current 
Build failure.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to