goutamadwant commented on issue #10104: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/10104#issuecomment-5352312280
@davidzollo @DanielLeens I checked the current file connector path and took the Hadoop filesystem approach as the first slice. The proposed scope is: - both HdfsFile source and sink - `abfs://` and `abfss://` through the existing Hadoop filesystem abstraction - existing Hadoop Azure authentication properties loaded through `hdfs_site_path` - no dedicated Azure connector or new SeaTunnel credential contract I have #11902 with focused tests that initialize both ABFS implementations against the shaded Hadoop runtime: I could not run a live ADLS read/write test without Azure credentials. Does this implementation boundary look right or any suggestions? thanks! -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
