DanielLeens commented on PR #11837:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11837#issuecomment-5379382967

   Thanks @SEZ9 for the clear summary. Confirming from my side: I have nothing 
further to add beyond the closing note I left yesterday, and I agree with your 
recap of what each of the four review rounds resolved (table-identifier 
normalization, the VARCHAR-length canonicalization fallback, the deprecated 
Zeta dispatcher handling, and the Databend nested column-comment dispatch with 
its regression test) plus the `Build` check going green on `83403fce36c5`.
   
   I also agree with both asks to @CloverDew: please hold off on pushing any 
further commits so the green CI result stays tied to this exact head, and no 
rebase against `dev` is needed right now given the directly-evaluated green 
result — only sync if an actual merge conflict shows up.
   
   No outstanding blockers from me. Thanks everyone for the thorough 
back-and-forth on this one.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to