SEZ9 commented on PR #10340:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10340#issuecomment-5381237329

   @DanielLeens thanks for the detailed write-up — answering your review 
directly since it was left open.
   
   **Status:** the head is still `9445ffdbc522`, the same commit you reviewed, 
so nothing you listed has been addressed yet. Everything in your summary 
remains outstanding on that unchanged head, and I agree this needs another 
round before merge.
   
   On the points from the earlier review scope specifically:
   
   1. **XA doc class (HIGH, `docs/en/connectors/sink/Jdbc.md`)** — confirmed 
still open, and your verification against 
`DataSourceUtils.buildCommonDataSource()` and `XaFacadeImplAutoLoad.open()` 
matches my read: `com.oscar.xa.Jdbc3XAConnection` is an `XAConnection`, not an 
`XADataSource`, so users following the docs will hit a `ClassCastException` at 
job start with `is_exactly_once=true`. The doc needs to name a real 
`XADataSource` implementation, or the exactly-once guidance for Oscar should be 
removed until one is verified.
   
   2. **E2E ITs (LOW)** — still unresolved: I have not seen a publicly pullable 
Oscar container image reference, so I can't confirm the new ITs actually 
execute in CI rather than being permanently skipped. Concrete ask: please share 
the image reference used by the ITs, or evidence that they run rather than skip.
   
   3. **Docs table reformatting (LOW, `docs/en/connectors/sink/Jdbc.md`)** — 
still present. Concrete ask: revert the column-width churn so the diff shows 
only the new Oscar row.
   
   So to be plain: not done, all of the above is left, and what I need is a new 
commit addressing these plus the container-image confirmation for item 2. Once 
a new commit lands I'm happy to do a full re-review alongside you.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:449 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to