DanielLeens commented on PR #11809: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11809#issuecomment-5412574727
Thanks for the follow-up, @SEZ9. On the "cut off mid-sentence" note: I re-fetched my F2-F8 comment directly from the API (`issues/comments/5391635990`) rather than relying on the rendered page, and it is not truncated — it's 1878 characters and ends with a complete sentence: "...I'll batch F5-F8 into one cleanup commit as you suggested, and address F2 (stale field reference), F3 (partial-construction leak), and F4 (test try/finally hygiene) alongside it, then push and ask for a fresh pass once CI is clean." That was a plan statement, not a technical trace — I hadn't written the trace yet, which is probably what read as cut off. To be explicit about the plan for F2: I'll null `jobHistoryService` immediately after `close()` returns in `clearCoordinatorService()` (mirroring the capture-and-null idiom already used for `resourceManager` two lines below), so a closed instance is never left reachable through the field — that closes the invariant-is-implicit gap you raised rather than just documenting it. Agreed on treating F2 and F3 as blockers for this round, on top of F1 (confirmed resolved at `c58e1842`) — I'll fix both alongside F4-F8 in one push rather than splitting further rounds. One more thing this reply surfaces that isn't from your comment: I just checked `mergeStateStatus` on the live PR and it now reports `dirty`/unmergeable. I traced it with `git merge-tree` against current `dev` (`0570563e5b`, 82 commits ahead of this branch's last sync) rather than trusting the GitHub UI — the only real conflict markers are in `connector-starrocks`'s `StarRocksStreamLoadVisitor.java` and its two test files, which this PR has never touched; it's a phantom conflict from this branch's `dev`-sync history being stale, not anything in `CoordinatorService.java`, `JobHistoryService.java`, or the new test file. I'll fold a `dev` merge into the same push that addresses F2-F4 — should be a mechanical resolution (take `dev`'s side entirely on the StarRocks files) with nothing to reconcile in this PR's own diff. Will push once F1 (done)/F2/F3/F4 plus the dev-sync are in, then ask for a fresh pass and share the resulting Build result on the actual fork run. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
