DanielLeens commented on PR #11894:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11894#issuecomment-5451401648

   Following up on my previous review — both blockers I flagged are now 
resolved as of the current head (`628c16b0`):
   
   1. **CI**: the `Build` check is now `SUCCESS` on this exact commit 
(https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/96309261080), confirming the earlier 
fork failure was indeed the unrelated Maven-Central/IT infra flake I diagnosed, 
not something caused by this diff.
   2. **Draft status**: the PR is no longer a draft.
   
   With both items cleared, my technical conclusion moves from "Ready to merge 
after fixes" to **Ready to merge** — I have no remaining blockers from my side. 
A maintainer with write/approve permission can take it from here to finalize 
the merge decision. Thanks again for the clean fix!
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to