beta-zhou commented on issue #11965:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11965#issuecomment-5465790802

   Hi,
   
   Maybe I didn't explain the configuration information I sent earlier—that's 
my fault. These configurations are for our production environment, and for 
security reasons, I made some changes to the important data, like IP addresses 
and database table info.
   
   Based on your reply, can I understand it like this: when Seatunnel starts 
syncing for the first time, it records an SCN number where it starts 
extracting, and after running for a while, if the source is reset, Seatunnel 
will start extracting again from the SCN number recorded at the first start?
   
   If that's the case, is there any command or debug mode to find out this SCN 
number where extraction began? We can use that to run the verification again, 
because this issue is easy to reproduce, and we've seen it happen multiple 
times already, which has caused quite a bit of impact on our downstream systems.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to