SEZ9 commented on PR #11746: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11746#issuecomment-5469329052
Thanks @DanielLeens for independently re-verifying this rather than relying on the summary. The CI-completion proof looks solid: `updated-modules-integration-test-part-2 (8, ubuntu-latest)` and `(11, ubuntu-latest)` both green on run `33202704220` at head `0241617929f` — the shard matrix that actually runs `JdbcOracleSplitIT` and `JdbcMysqlSplitIT#testCompositeKeyWithStringColumn`. Combined with your byte-for-byte diff verification, I'm satisfied the previously raised findings on the composite-key split path are covered on this exact head. On `doris-connector-it`: I agree with your read. The `DorisErrorIT.testDoris:78` failure is in `connector-doris-e2e`, which this diff doesn't touch, so it doesn't block this PR. Your suggestion of a `--job`-scoped rerun is a good way to isolate it if another attempt is made, and if it keeps failing on `dev` it's worth tracking in its own issue. With no outstanding code or CI-verification concerns, I'll pick this up for merge. Thanks again for the thorough verification work throughout. <!-- streview-comment:681 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
