luozihen commented on issue #11878:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11878#issuecomment-5476338515
@DanielLeens @SEZ9 Thanks for the detailed discussion and suggestions.
I've submitted a PR implementing the `multi-table_config.primary_keys`
approach we agreed on:
- Adds `multi-table_config.primary_keys` (table-name regex -> key columns),
keeping the legacy `primary_keys` contract unchanged.
- Precedence: matched mapping wins, otherwise falls back to the existing
`primary_keys` / catalog primary / unique key logic.
- Supports `${primary_key}` / `${unique_key}` mixed with static columns
(inside this new option only).
- Defines regex matching, multi-pattern precedence, and the "matched table
has no upstream key" behavior.
- Updates EN/ZH documentation.
PR: [Feature][Connector-V2] Support per-table primary key mapping via
multi-table_config.primary_keys for JDBC sink- #12015
This is my first contribution to SeaTunnel, so I'd really appreciate it if
you could point out anything that doesn't follow the project's conventions —
commit message, tests, documentation, or anything else — and I'll be happy to
adjust it. Thanks a lot!
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]