DanielLeens commented on PR #11895:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11895#issuecomment-5480621137

   CI update: at the time of my last review (2026-08-31T10:23:51Z) the `Build` 
check on head `e038d31d9` was still queued/pending, so I asked to make sure it 
came back green before merge. It has since completed: `Build` finished with 
conclusion `success` at 2026-08-31T13:50:14Z 
(https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/99392999719). I have no other open 
functional concerns on this head — my prior blocker (the reflection-signature 
Issue 1) was already independently verified against the real AWS Glue source 
and resolved in that same review. I have comment-only review rights on this 
repo, so a write-capable maintainer can go ahead and finalize the approve/merge 
now that CI is green.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to