DanielLeens commented on PR #11028: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11028#issuecomment-5488573160
Thanks @davidzollo for the extra pass, and agreed on the "if CI passes" condition. Quick status check from my side: I just re-verified the current head (`7d9f3ad65c3e`) against the fork's Actions history, and nothing has changed since my last review — this is still the same run (`GabrielBBaldez/seatunnel` run `33429009901`), and the only failing job is still `Run / Code style` (job `99609503941`), i.e. the same Spotless formatting violation in the two new class-level Javadoc blocks I flagged (`ShopifySource.java`, `ShopifySourceFactory.java`). No new commit has landed on top of `76a93df9`/`7d9f3ad6` since then. So from a code standpoint I still don't see anything blocking on this head — but the "if CI passes" condition isn't satisfied yet. @GabrielBBaldez, could you run `mvn spotless:apply -pl seatunnel-connectors-v2/connector-http/connector-http-shopify -am` locally and push the formatted result? That should turn `Build` green and clear the last gate on this one. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
