DanielLeens commented on PR #12089:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12089#issuecomment-5539101489

   That makes sense, thanks for explaining the intent. I agree the goal of 
making the comparison read as meaningful evidence for optimization work — 
rather than as a purely informational note — is a reasonable one, and I can see 
how the old wording could be read as undercutting that. I already flagged this 
as a Low-severity, non-blocking nit in my review rather than a real issue, 
precisely because it's a documentation/wording call rather than a correctness 
concern, and your rationale here is a valid basis for making that call the way 
you did. No further action needed on this from my side — my "Ready to merge" 
conclusion stands.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to