DanielLeens commented on PR #11974: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11974#issuecomment-5564023640
@surafel58 nothing has changed on my end since my last comment — the current head (`7e01c3b1`) still has all four review-round findings verified fixed against source, CI (`Build`, `Notify test workflow`, `labeler`) was confirmed green on that same head, and I have no outstanding source-level concerns (the `Retry-After`-on-429 idea we discussed is a fine fast-follow, not a blocker). I'm a comment-only reviewer on this repo, so I can't set the formal approval myself. Adding my +1 here for visibility — cc @davidzollo, this one's ready for a write-access maintainer to merge whenever you get a chance. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
